CREATE NYC TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Attendee grants Emerald the right to use Attendee’s name, image, and likeness, including but not limited to any photographs or video taken of you at the show, for marketing purposes.
- ATTENTION: Exhibitors and Sponsors at Create NYC Powered by PHOTOPLUS may utilize badge scanning in order to follow up with you after the show. Please be aware that by permitting an exhibitor/sponsor to scan your badge, your contact information including address, email, phone & fax will be shared with the exhibitor/sponsor, and Create NYC Powered by PHOTOPLUS will no longer be in control of how your information is used. Questions or concerns? Email email@example.com.
- Emerald reserves the right to accept, reject or prohibit registration for or attendance at its events at any time for any reason.
- Attendee expressly assumes and releases Emerald and any affiliates from, all risks, claims, damages, losses, costs and expenses, whether or not reasonably foreseeable, associated with, resulting from or arising in connection with Attendee’s participation, presence or sampling of any products at the Event, including, without limitation, all risks of harm, damage, illness (including viruses or illness from any communicable disease or from any sampled products) or injury (including death) to or related to Attendee and his or her person or property.
- Attendee expressly agrees to fully comply with applicable CDC, state and local health official guidelines relating to COVID-19 and all current health and safety measures and protocols required by Emerald and the venue for attendance at m Create NYC Powered by PHOTOPLUS. If needed, Emerald will have limited face masks available for those attendees who do not bring their own masks to the event. Emerald reserves the right to remove any attendee from the event for failure to adhere to the required COVID-19 health and safety measures and other protocols for attendance at the event.
Our goal is to ensure the safety and satisfaction of each attendee during the event. Therefore, we request all our participants to adhere to our show policies.
QUESTIONS ABOUT REGISTERING TO ATTEND?
For questions regarding your registration, please contact Customer Service:
9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time
Email Registration Customer Service
• Badges will not be mailed. Registrants must bring their confirmation receipt to the Duggal Greenhouse during registration hours to pick up their show badge before they will be admitted to the event.
• All persons planning to attend Create NYC Powered by PHOTOPLUS must be registered. Show management (Emerald Expositions) and its authorized representatives reserve the right to verify the identity of any persons using a show badge. Any person found using another person’s badge will have the badge confiscated and may be asked to register correctly or leave the premises.
• Attendees who lose or forget their badge will be charged a USD $25 badge replacement fee.
CANCELLATION / REFUND / SUBSTITUTION POLICY
• All cancellations of any single-day and three-day tickets are subject to a $50 processing fee.
• All cancellations of any event Photo Walks are subject to a $50 processing fee.
• Refunds are not permitted after September 23, 2022. Any registration made after this date is non-refundable.
• Refunds are not permitted for tickets for any add-on events such as Creator Walks and Creator Workshops. These items are non-refundable.
• All refund requests received prior to September 23, 2022, will be issued approximately two weeks after Create NYC Powered by PHOTOPLUS 2022 has ended.
• All refund requests must be submitted in writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• After September 23, 2022 substitutions will be allowed in the event the registrant is unable to attend, but no refunds will be issued. The substitute must bring the registrant’s confirmation letter to the Registration Desk in the Duggal Greenhouse to receive a badge for admission.
• Children 16 years old or younger will be permitted on the event floor provided they have adult supervision at all times (no more than two children per adult). Proof of age may be required.
• Strollers are permitted on the expo show floor, but are not recommended.
PHOTOGRAPHY AND VIDEO RECORDING
• Personal photography is not allowed on the event show floor without prior consent from the exhibiting company.
• By attending Create NYC Powered by PHOTOPLUS you agree that show management and its authorized representatives may conduct interviews and may take photographs and/or record video (directly or indirectly) of you at any time during the event. You give show management all rights necessary to record you during the live event and to use any or all portion of such photographs or video recordings at any time in the future for educational, informational,
commercial, or any other business purposes, in any form. You waive the right of approval for usage and any claim for compensation.
OTHER POLICIES AND RECOMMENDATIONS
• For the safety of all attendees, no rolling carts, no rolling briefcases, and no rolling bags are permitted on the show floor, except in the case of medical necessity.
• Temperatures can vary within the Duggal Greenhouse. We recommend dressing in layers of clothing that make you comfortable and confident and wearing comfortable shoes.
• Emerald Expositions reserves the right to accept, reject or prohibit registration for or attendance at its events at any time.
During the registration process we may request certain contact information and demographic information about you such as your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, and product interests, etc. Please note that the contact and demographic information that you provide through your registration will be stored in the QR code on your
badge and will be shared with each exhibitor that you allow to scan your badge.
Show management (Emerald Expositions) may use your contact information for any of the following reasons:
• To provide you with information about products or services you’ve ordered, including trade shows
• To provide you with e-newsletters
• To send you notices for subscription renewal
• To contact you regarding marketing endeavors
If you do not wish to receive Create NYC Powered by PHOTOPLUS marketing information from Emerald Expositions or wish to opt out of future Create NYC Powered by PHOTOPLUS email promotions from Emerald Expositions, please email email@example.com with Create NYC Powered by PHOTOPLUS in the
subject line. Please note that all promotional and research email messages you receive from Emerald Expositions will include an option to opt out of future email communications.
ALL SHOW POLICIES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.